Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fort Collins, Colorado

Off in the Rockies (or at least the foothills) this week. The town is nice, the views, when it's sunny, are pretty off in the distance. There are a bunch of breweries over here (Odells, New Belgium, Coopersmith's, etc) that I think we'll hit up if they are open past 5pm.

Staying at the Hilton, and it's very nice. Super comfy beds. Internet is not free, but we're stealing the meeting rooms internet so all is good. Work out room, pool, room service, and all that stuff that I never use.

Yesterday we saw a Pepper concert at the Aggie Theater in Old Town which was a pretty cool spot to see bands. I liked Pepper, and I think I will be listening to them more. The show was a lot of fun and the opening bands pretty good as well.

We'll see what else the week brings.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh! Mountains sound nice!!! Is there a lot of snow?

Beth Robie said...

Sounds good! I had my first encounter with Colorado when Jarod and I went to Vegas... We had a layover in Denver. Jarod says I can count it as a new state for me, but I don't think so, I never left the airport.

Hopefully see you soon!

KBrock said...

No, not much snow at all. It's been in the 40's. We're only in the foothills, but it's pretty!