Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Who needs New Years for Resolutions

I've decided I'm going to get into a regular work-out routine again. I've done this by investigating some gyms in the area (although gym memberships are expensive!) and doing a half hour workout off of a workout video today. I've been doing a free pilates class once a week for the last few weeks, but now that that's over, I need to get into the groove I was in on the road. It was so much easier when a high-tech gym was a floor below me in a hotel or when it was nice out and I didn't mind being outside for a run.

I figure if I start doing this now, at least twice a week, I'll be in a good groove once the New Year starts. Eating better is going to be tough with the holidays still here, but I can start working on that again too.

Do you have any resolutions to be started in the next few weeks?

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I don't know what your new job entails, but after I've been sitting at a desk all day, I actually look forward to my gym time (and miss it when I don't make it).

I actually just started on my New Year's resolutions tonight. I'll be posting them on my blog soon. :)

Rachael said...

I don't know what your new job entails, but after I've been sitting at a desk all day, I actually look forward to my gym time (and miss it when I don't make it).

I actually just started on my New Year's resolutions tonight. I'll be posting them on my blog soon. :)

P.S. I'm glad your card made it. Merry Christmas! :)