Friday, December 26, 2008

Almost Done with 2008

Only a few more days left till 2008, and my last destination for the year will be Milwaukee (Oak Creek) Wisconsin. As not fun as that is, it does add another state I've visited for work in the last few months. So far I've been to these places on Jimmy's dime:

Michigan
Ontario (not specifically for work, but a side trip)
Illinois
Florida (two weeks!)
Colorado
Pennsylvania
Ohio
Wisconsin

8 states/provinces in three months...not too shabby. Two more states in the next month. I definitely feel well traveled thus far, and hope to see lots more places in 2009. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and a wonderful New Years.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Really enjoyed this blog Kathryn! My name is Ryan and I will be graduating from the University of Illinois in May and shortly afterward will be working as a Guerrilla Marketer. Sounds like you really enjoy your job and hopefully we get to meet sometime!

KBrock said...

Thanks for the comment. Feel free to send me an email at kbroder9@gmail.com or message me if you have any questions about the job. Enjoy your last semester! Get ready to do a ton of traveling!