Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Caught by Google Alerts

Haha, well, just so all you bloggers out there know, hotels know when you write about them. Apparently Google Alerts let them know when someone mentions their name and what they say.

Today I got back to my room to bottles of wine, traditional Buckeye candy, and a very nice apologetic note from the Front Desk Manager. Not just a "sorry for the inconvenience" note, but a full out letter. Just so Dawn sees how much I appreciate the sentiment
"Marriott Courtyard Canton, Ohio". Thanks Dawn. I have hot water today and now you have every other hotel I've been at so far beat on the customer service. I am quite impressed, and next time any of our crew comes out this way, I'll be recommending this hotel and probably writing a very nice review on the travel websites. It's nice to know that customer service still does exist in America.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Nice. haha. Enjoy the buckeyes! YUMMM!!!

Harald Alvestrand said...

... but did you get hot water, eventually?

KBrock said...

Yes, I did get hot water eventually, but it did take awhile. They were having some issues that maintenance was trying to fix.