Monday, December 15, 2008

Palos Heights, IL

I'm working in Palos Heights this week. Boring. But I do have some interesting places to go in January, including Alabama, Georgia, and Colorado, so that should be fun. Or at least Alabama and Georgia will be warmer, and I've never been to Alabama so I can add one more state to my list.

But yeah, I'm in Illinois these next couple of weeks, so let me know if you're around. I'm probably venturing to Indianapolis for New Years, but that's about as far as I'm going until January 4th.

Maybe something exciting will happen in the south suburbs to post about, but if not, I'll be missing my own room (my sister is back from college, so sharing a room again), a work out room and pool I'll never use, and little bottles of crappy shampoo until January.

No comments: