Monday, February 2, 2009

States Visited

Here is my current list of states visited since I started work. It was just work specific before, but I keep traveling even when I don't have to.

Michigan (Ann Arbor)
Ontario (side trip during our time in Michigan)
Illinois (all over the place)
Florida (West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens)
Colorado (Boulder, Fort Collins)
Pennsylvania (Philadelphia)
Ohio (Canton, North Olmsted)
Wisconsin (Milwaukee, Appleton)
Alabama (Tuscaloosa)
Georgia (Atlanta)
Iowa (Clinton, Des Moines, Council Bluffs)
North Dakota (Grand Forks)
California (side trip to San Diego to visit Ryan)
Indiana (Indianapolis)
Nevada (vacation in Vegas!)
Missouri (Kansas City, Joplin, Belton, St. Louis)
Kansas (Overland Park)
Texas (Dallas)
Minnesota (St. Paul)
Tennessee (Memphis)
Arkansas (drove through to Memphis)
Nebraska (flew into Omaha to Council Bluffs)
North Carolina (Raleigh, Durham)

For those counting, that's 22 states, one Canadian province. Since late August 2008!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I met some Chicagoeans (Chicagonites?)... am I close? I hear there's been quite a lot of snow in that area of the world. How are you holding up?

KBrock said...

We are Chicagoans. Pretty close. I keep missing the snow with my travels thankfully, but I'm in Iowa right now and it's very cold. Groundhog saw his shadow, so 6 more weeks of winter, sigh.