Saturday, August 8, 2009

Darien, IL/Finland

Worked in Darien, IL this week, a west suburb. I stayed at this hotel before, the Marriott in Burr Ridge, which was very nice. I got to hang in Tinley a bit this week too and even got to spend the night at my own apartment on Thursday. It was awesome to spend the night in my own bed then go to work in the morning. Oh, the little things in life. Although the commute that far was pretty sucky, more in the afternoon than the morning. I also have a new partner, Christian, who wanted to be mentioned in my blog. Hi Christian.

On a none travel-related note (at least not me traveling), my friend Satu from Finland was in town. It was awesome hanging out with her again. It's been about three years since the last time I saw her. We took her out in Wrigleyville and hopefully showed her a good time with the Chicago nightlife. Thanks for visiting Satu!

Seeing Spring Awakening tonight with Jenna and some of her friends. Should be good!

No comments: