Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Indianapolis, IN

I'm in Indy this week, staying with Beth. So far, nothing terribly eventful. They are filming Extreme Home Makeover in the area (Beth, Becca, and friends have volunteered) and we just caught some of the filming in Hinkel Fieldhouse across the street. Saw Ty, but the pictures I took on my phone were not good. It was very touching hearing the stories about the family.

Random sidenote: A tonsorial is a barber shop. We saw that in a mural in Moe and Johnny's when we went to dinner and we had to ask what that was.

I've been to Indy quite a few times and I'm not staying in a hotel, so nothing really to review. It is nice going home to somewhere other than a hotel after work. We get to do things like walk the dogs and eat cooked food! Ah, the little things in life that are missing from life on the road. Thanks to Beth's house for letting me sleep on the couch all week.

Going to Vegas on Friday! Very excited!

No comments: