Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mmm....burgers

I was told before and during my stay here that I needed to eat at Blimpy Burger...a local burger joint known for their multiple patties, greasy toppings, and mean chefs. It was featured on Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVTcAkfuRFw

I got a double with cheese and bacon. It was delicious. And they weren't mean to me at all, but I made sure I knew how to order and got a burger, as opposed to Kelsi who they made fun of for getting chicken at a burger place.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh you're making me hungry.I can't remember when I last had a burger. Are you ever going to be in Columbus? Let me know and I'll recommend some good eats.

KBrock said...

I probably will be in Columbus at some point. I'll let you know when I am for sure. When are you back in Ohio?