Sunday, October 19, 2008

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I liked the La Quinta Inn and would definitely stay at one again. Also, Flatlander's in Linolnshire was a really good restaurant/brewery that had really good food in huge portions and good beer www.flatlanders.com . I believe Darwin and Jess would agree. Definitely get the beer cheddar soup.

Tomorrow I'm flying out of Midway and spending two weeks in the West Palm Beach, Florida area. (We're staying at the Marriott Courtyard in West Palm Beach and working week 2 in West Palm Beach, but in Palm Beach Gardens for week one). So far I've heard I need to go a restaurant called Banana Boat. Anyone else know of good places out that way? I'm quite excited to get out of Illinois just as it's getting chilly and spend some time in 80 degree weather, although it would be nice if some of you could join me relaxing on the beach. I know, I know, I'm there to work. But might as well enjoy the scenery.

It was great getting back to Champaign this weekend for fall fun. I missed everyone and everything and wish I could stay a little longer. I need to get a Halloween costume before I come back next time! Any ideas?

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I hear the Sarah Palin costumes are hot this year.

Meghan Ann said...

Hey Flatlanders! Thats like 20 minutes from me. They also have entertainment sometimes. We go there quite a bit to eat.