Friday, May 15, 2009

St. Paul, MN...part 2

2 things off my list complete.

Went to the Twins game on Tuesday and had a lot of fun. Our seats were great and being in a dome eliminates any weather problems. The people around me gave me a hard time for being from Chicago, but I could cheer on former White Sox players Joe Crede and Magglio, so it was all good. I also got myself a free Twins hat.

Watched the finale of LOST. Very dramatic. Should be a good last season.

The Holiday Inn Metrodome is nice. About a 10 minute walk to the Metrodome and very close to the University of Minnesota campus. Rooms are decent size, comfy beds, free internet, reasonably priced room service, decent fitness room, nice pool and hot tub (up on the 14th floor with a view of the city). Only inconveniences are parking in the garage next door that you have to pay for and no hair conditioner.

Staying in downtown St. Paul next week for our new adventures in West St. Paul. More updates soon!

No comments: